Sunday, March 28, 2010

Child like faith, real questions..


I teach a children's church class at my church and we have been talking about Jesus and where he came from. I was explaining to them about how God the Father, son and spirit always existed where as we are finite and will eventually die. We got into a pretty good discussion about how did Jesus get from the heavens where God is to Mary's belly. I explained the best I could that Jesus always was as it says in John 1: 1- 18
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (15)
John bore witness of Him and cried out, saying, "This was He of whom I said, 'He who comes after me is preferred before me, for He was before me.'"

This yet John was born first of them?
I explained that like John 3:16 says that God loves us so much that he gave his only son that whoever believe on him will not perish but have eternal life.

I love when they are asking questions cause it means they do care and it is effecting them. I sometimes wish I could do that full time!

Love those kids as if they were my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment