Friday, February 6, 2009

Throw the bums out!

I, for now, am probably alone in this fight, although I think like minded people are starting to come on board. But I am so ready to have a revolution. To get rid of every congressman, senator and, oh yeah, especially the president. These people make me sick. Every word out of there mouths are lies. It becomes shocking when they tell the truth. 

 

You know, you can hate George W. Bush all you want. Call him a simpleton and say he can't put two words together to form a sentence. But when that man said something you knew it was truly the way he felt and was convicted... I would take that over the sniveling, spineless, alarmist worrywarts we have in politics now. I am truly concerned that Obamamania is going to really screw up this awesome nation. 

 

I know though that we (believers) have a big God we can trust in. He will never let us down. Just remember that Job, Joseph, Shadrak, Mishak and Abendigo all had to go all the way through the hardship to get to were God wanted them. Sometimes it got too hot for some to be able to take it, but God always will help us through. Just when it looked the worst for these people, is when their breakthrough started happening. 

 

I work at a job that is just so stressful. But I know there will be other opportunities that God will send my way. It is my responsibility to keep trusting him no matter what circumstances come my way. He is still worthy of all praise. 

 

Christians, please keep praying for the people in control of how they spend our money, that they will have wisdom and not waste it!

No comments:

Post a Comment