Saturday, January 31, 2009

THE WEATHER


Really, 3 degrees, that’s what the temp was last night where we live. You know, I have a hard time with my back and knees when it gets to less than 40 degrees, but 3? Wow.. Also, my last post was about global warming......... RIGHT!!! I wished. I mean, most people who believe that stuff are looking for a cause, something to believe in, that is their god. And the bible talks about the natural disasters that will happen in the last days. Like anyone is really going to stop what God already has said is going to happen. But people are so educated in the worldly things they can't see the things of God. Many of them say they are Christians, but deny the power of God.

Sorry, I got a little off of my original topic, the weather. I do agree that every once in a while it is kinda pretty in the winter, but also kinda bland. I mean, brown and white, that’s all you get. I do love spring, summer and fall. Even though I usually have horrible allergies, but I would rather suffer a little with allergies. Where as in the winter I usually get sinus infections and have to keep putting spray in my nose. Also in the my favorite 3 seasons, I love to go for walks, jogging and used to go bicycling. Of course in the winter we are stuck inside. I absolutely hate that. I know I am complaining a lot, but just telling the truth.

I feel alone in this whole ordeal. My wife and two girls seem to love the winter, but I am the one that has to shovel the driveway (although my girls did help the other day, thank you very much!) drive 45 miles to work and keep the cars running during this time. What do they have to do? Nothing, just look out the window and take in the winter wonderland. I also don't understand when they have a snow day and are at home and when I come in there is a sink full of dishes and laundry to be done and general messes everywhere. What do you do all day if you are stuck inside of the house? ah, television! I feel like taking the tube and throwing it into the trash sometimes! But I guess I am out numbered. I enjoy tv also but come on not all day......

I just don't understand people that love this weather, how do you breathe? Doesn’t it hurt your bones or am I just a mess? more sickness in the winter, accidents on the road, people falling on the ice..... I could go on and on! But all because of the white stuff on the brown trees or the ice glistening in the sun. Not enough for me to want to stay in this mess!

But again I am out voted! I know this sounds so selfish. But I believe we were made to live in warmer climates, at least some of us! So sorry if I am a little more grumpy in the winter please understand and approach with caution!

No comments:

Post a Comment